High School & Testing

Graduating High School

If you graduated high school in your home country, you will need to translate and validate your degree in the United States.  If you haven’t graduated from high school and would like to earn your degree, the following tests can be taken to earn your high school diploma:

T.A.S.C. (G.E.D.)

Sample Test Items:

If you would like to get into a career without attending college, you will likely have to qualify for a vocational program by doing well on the following test:





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s